While coaching does involve teaching the right knowledge, coaching is also heavily process-focused; therefore, the benefits of coaching are in the arena of knowing the practical skill sets or information necessary for sound practice management as well as creating fundamental shifts in perspective, behavior and self-management that include:
- Clarity of vision and focus
- Follow-through on a specific leadership action plan
- Specific action within a Coaching Program structure
- Breakthroughs in attitudes, behavior, and achievement
- Courage to take action and follow through on bold ideas
- Smooth navigation through change
- Creative problem solving and “out of the box” thinking
- Specific business planning strategy and tactics
- Alignment of decisions with core strengths and values
You will benefit from coaching if you have:
- a goal of increasing income while reducing stress in your life.
- a desire for moving your professional practice to the next level.
- a feeling that you want to take charge of the rest of your life.
- a dream that a successful legal practice can be a fulfilling experience.
- a belief that you can reach your goals faster and with greater ease with the help of an advocate committed to your cause.